Real Estate Licence – Class 2 Real Estate Agent
Every holder of a Certificate of Registration must follow a career pathway to transition into a licensed real estate agent as the COR has a lifespan of only 4 years from the date of issue. It then lapses and cannot be renewed in under 12 months, effectively making the COR holder ineligible to continue working in the industry in the usual capacity of an associate agent.
In order to apply for your Class 2 Agents Licence with NSW Fair Trading you must meet the following criteria:
- be 18 years or over
- have the appropriate education qualifications
- held a certificate as an assistant agent for 12 months
- completed the work experience requirements
- not be a disqualified person
- be a fit and proper person
- has paid the relevant contribution to the Property Services Compensation Fund (this is part of your application fee)
Please note the application fee to NSW Fair Trading is not included in your course fees.
Details of how to apply for your Licence and links to do so are available on our website under the link to Fair Trading NSW.
The qualification is comprised of 18 units of competency comprising of 5 core units which make up the Certificate of Registration and 13 elective units of competency.
NES can offer the electives with a Property Management focus or a Sales focus, as shown below:
- CPPREP4001 PREPARE FOR PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE IN REAL ESTATE
- CPPREP4002 ACCESS AND INTERPRET ETHICAL PRACTICE IN REAL ESTATE
- CPPREP4003 ACCESS AND INTERPRET LEGISLATION
- CPPREP4004 ESTABLISH MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION PROFILES IN REAL ESTATE
- CPPREP4005 PREPARE TO WORK WITH REAL ESTATE TRUST ACCOUNTS
- CPPREP4101 APPRAISE PROPERTY FOR SALE OR LEASE
- CPPREP4102 MARKET PROPERTY FOR SALE OR LEASE
- CPPREP4504 DELIVER PRESENTATIONS TO CLIENTS IN REAL ESTATE
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT UNITS
- CPPREP4121 ESTABLISH LANDLORD RELATIONSHIPS
- CPPREP4122 MANAGE TENANT RELATIONSHIPS
- CPPREP4123 MANAGE TENANCY
- CPPREP4124 END TENANCY
ELECTIVE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- CPPREP4503 PRESENT AT HEARINGS IN REAL ESTATE
- CPPREP4142 PROMOTE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- CPPREP4125 TRANSACT IN TRUST ACCOUNTS
- CPPREP4103 ESTABLISH VENDOR RELATIONSHIPS
- CPPREP4104 ESTABLISH BUYER RELATIONSHIPS AS ABOVE
- CPPREP4105 SELL PROPERTY
ELECTIVE SALES UNITS – AUCTION FOCUS
- CPPREP4161 UNDERTAKE PRE-AUCTION PROCESSES
- CPPREP4162 CONDUCT AND COMPLETE SALE BY AUCTION
- CPPREP4163 COMPLETE POST AUCTION PROCESSES
The course is delivered via our multi mode method. A combination of e-learning and online tutorials bring the trainer direct to you, whilst allowing you to learn at your own pace. Classroom sessions are intense and leave students with hours of assessments and reading, and no trainer to be seen, we bring it all together and make learning fun and simple.
NES supports the learner during the course through:
- The provision of one-on-one training via Zoom or as determined
- Allowing for practical, hands-on experiences as part of the activities
- The use of graphics and video content to support learning materials
- Allowing the clients to record the sessions for further study
- The provision of handouts
- Self Paced Up Front Committment $2250
- 50% Upfront Comittment $2700 Pay $1350 upfront then $150 per unit
- Pay as you go $3125 $500 up front (3 units) then $175 / unit
- RPL $110 RPL is available at a rate of no more than $110 per unit. Bulk rates available
Enquire today for bulk rate for transferring students.
41419 Enrolment – Download Here CertIV Enrolment Real+ Education
QUICK POLICY NOTE
LANGUAGE, LITERACY AND NUMERACY ASSESSMENT
To ensure that participants have every opportunity to succeed in their chosen course we have included as part of our enrolment process a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment. This will be assessed prior to acceptance into any of our courses. Students who fail to attain a sufficient standard will have their course fees refunded and referred to an appropriate service for Language, Literacy and Numeracy support.
REFUND / TRANSFER POLICY
On confirmation of your enrolment and prior to attending training or delivery of the resources, NES will issue your invoice for the initial non-refundable deposit of $1500. As we cater to individual needs the course fee will vary, depending on any RPL / RCC audit.
Please submit your form to email@example.com once you have filled it out
Get your Real Estate Licence Now!
Get your Real Estate Licence Now!
$500.00 – $2,250.00 + GST*
Please submit your form to
once you have filled it out
Register Your Interest - Courses
Ready to get started? Fill out our form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.