Website Terms & Conditions
Real Plus Education (RPE) is a RTO (40509) that provides accredited learning for students looking to enter the real estate industry and for real estate agents and property professionals who desire further education and continued professional development.
We are committed to ensuring all RPE students have a productive experience that builds their skills, knowledge, and confidence. Our courses are developed to benefit the latest legislations and practices, and they are curated by experienced professionals who can share practical insights derived from their years of working in the industry.
This website provides information on RPE’s products and services.
The terms & conditions of the website are subject to change at any time and at the discretion of RPE.
RPE Students can find all Policies & Procedures on our website www.realpluseducation.com.au/policies
This agreement is made between You, the user of the website, accessing and purchasing our courses and services and Us, Real Plus Education (RPE), the owner and operator of the website.
Use of the site & fees:
- i) You acknowledge that you agree to our Terms & Conditions
ii) We may amend our Terms & Conditions without notice
iii) All payments must be made online by way of an acceptable credit or debit card using our secure third-party online payment processor
iv) All charges are advertised without applicable taxes included
v) All purchases paid online by credit or debit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge
vi) RPE may alter its Fees at any time and in its sole discretion
vii) Advanced notice of intended alterations in Fees will be advised accordingly
Personal Information & Confidentiality
Anyone purchasing a product online will have to provide personal details.
Your personal data will be used to process any orders placed online to support your experience of products purchased.
The results of all assessments completed from educational activities You undertake will be made available to You and RPE employees for the purpose of providing Services to You.
Personal information collected about the student that receives learning, may be disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected to other parties including to third parties engaged by RPE, ASQA, NCVER, DEC and any other relevant government body or authority, authorised persons (including the student’s employer who funded the learning and those requesting verification or certification of completion of the relevant learning), and to relevant payment providers and otherwise as required by any applicable law. If the information including personal information is not supplied by the student, RPE may not be able to carry out or procure the services referred to above effectively or at all.
In the Platform and our Services, is:
- unless otherwise indicated in writing, owned by RPE; and
- You acknowledge that You have no claim, interest, right, title or expectation to any of that property.
All unauthorised copying, downloading, reproduction, distribution adaptation, modification or other communication of any materials, written works, literary works, programs, software, and all other content of the Platform is prohibited.
You and the Users acknowledge that breaching these Terms and Conditions may infringe not only the rights of RPE, but also the rights of third parties. Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, You and each User agree to indemnify RPE in respect of:
- any loss, damage, injury or outgoing it suffers due to the breach of these Terms and Conditions; and
- all claims, demands, requests and proceedings brought by third parties (including all legal fees and interest) arising out of or in relation to Your or a User’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Application, Enrolment, Transfers and Cancellations
If you wish to cancel one of our Courses, please refer to the Refund/Cancellation Policy the product applies to.
Each refund policy is subject to review. If you, the purchaser of a product or service disagrees with the ruling of RPE, they may appeal to the CEO and follow the Complaint & Appeals Policy.
Short Courses – Cancellations and Refunds
Charges for our CPD courses must be paid 100% upfront at the time of booking. This can be done via RPE online booking platform or by completing the registration form.
On completing enrolment, You will receive a receipt of payment and confirmation email of Your booking.
If the course is cancelled by You, a refund will apply as follows:
- If You cancel 3 business days or more before the course date a full refund will be given.
- If You cancel 2 business days or less before the course date, no refund will be given. You will be given the option to complete the course by an alternative delivery mode (Live Virtual Classroom or our Online/Self-paced options).
- If You do not advise RPE or do not attend Your course, no refund will apply.
- If You have booked and paid for a live, classroom event You may transfer Your booking to our Online/Self-paced course.
If the course is cancelled by RPE, the following refunds will apply:
- All students will have the option for a full refund; or choose to transfer to other course options on an alternative date.
- If the alternate course costs less to attend, the difference of the fee will be reimbursed.
You agree that you are required to use your best endeavours to meet the requirements of the course selected and to abide by the rules and regulations of RPE. You understand that if you breach any of RPE’s rules or your behaviour is deemed unacceptable by RPE, your enrolment may be cancelled, and you may not be entitled to any refund of the tuition fees or other charges paid to RPE as applicable at that time.
You agree that all lessons and any related material supplied by RPE are secured by copyright. You understand that any unauthorised copying may constitute a breach of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (as amended from time to time).
You agree that your log-in details for RPE online courses delivered via the Real Plus Community Platform cannot be shared. In the case that you do share these details with others it may lead to the cancelation of your enrolment.
You agree that it is your responsibility to check that the computer and internet service being used to access the Real Plus Community Platform and Virtual Classrooms is compatible with the minimum specification requirements that relate to the Community platform.
You agree to test your system prior to attending a Course on the Virtual Classroom using the test functionality and should the test fail to seek support to rectify the issue.
In order to meet NSW Government compliance obligations, You agree that your camera is on and You are visible to the trainer during the Virtual Classroom lesson for the full duration of the class. If you do not leave your camera on, we cannot confirm your attendance and a Certificate may not be issued.
You acknowledge and accept that RPE cannot be held responsible for any technical problems encountered such as:
- The operation of the internet and the World Wide Web, including but not limited to viruses
- Any firewall restrictions that have been placed on your network or the computer you are using to access the Virtual Classrooms and Community Platform
- Failures of telecommunications links and equipment
- Browser application version issues
You agree to advise RPE of any change of your address and/or contact details while you are enrolled in any course.
You acknowledge that you have read and understood the Complaints and Appeals Policy listed in the policy section.
RPE maintains a Privacy of Student Information and Records Policy and Procedure which can be viewed in the policy section on our website. In addition to the provisions of this policy, you authorise RPE to:
- Share information with third parties that relates to and enables the provision of diagnostic tools, training venues and feedback mechanisms. In these circumstances only the minimum information is shared.
You understand that by agreeing to the Terms and through the provision of RPEs Complaints and Appeals Policy, this does not remove your right to take action under Australia’s consumer protection laws.
RPE will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside RPE reasonable control (Force Majeure Event). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond RPE reasonable control. RPE will use reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which obligations may be met despite the Force Majeure Event.